Carwave respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data (IP address, browser type, etc.)
- Usage data (information about how you use our website, products, and services)
- Marketing and Communications data (your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences)
3. How We Collect Information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Your Rights
Depending on where you are, you may have certain rights under local law regarding your personal data, such as the right to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
8. Contact Information